- Build don’t buy: don’t buy solutions and then tailor them; invent solutions that directly solve your problem.
- Be digital, not use digital: think about the entire user journey; digital should not be added as extra.
- Empathy is hard, but empathy is everything: use tools (service safaris, interviews, focus groups, user journey mapping) to better understand users.
- Be disruptive: use prototyping and early user involvement to minimize risk
- Digital and design are not enough: you also need leadership, top support, and strategy
#video #innovation process
No records found