How can agencies launch an AI strategy in the new year?
Governments can improve their operational strategies with AI systems. Benefits include the ease of analyzing large volumes of data, automating repetitive processes, increasing transparency, and improving efficiency. Tailor the AI system to the agency’s need, and use this step-by-step guide:
- An AI leadership team: one that will be responsible for defining technology directions, establishing the approach, identifying resources, and ensuring adoption.
- A small pilot program: critical to start small and clearly define the AI task, a specific group, timeline, and data to be analyzed.
- Improve your existing data system: AI systems are only as good as the data they are fed. Reexamine existing data management systems to digitize paper-based forms and improve authentication standards.
- Strict accountability: Everyone understands what factors were used for calculating output, and workers provide feedback on how successful adoption is in daily workflows.
- Success criteria and growth plans: must be clearly defined to ensure that technology can be used to bridge gaps across the entire agency.
Read full article click here