More than one-half of cyberattacks result in financial losses of over $500,000. How can the public and private sectors collaborate in new and innovative ways to counter the challenge?
We are trying to solve the ‘tri-lemma’:
- How do you grow the digital economy?
- How do you ensure personal rights and safety are maintained?
- How do you ensure national security?
On the Forum Agenda:
- Establishing areas of common interest
- Supporting areas of common interest
- Developing benchmarks for resilience
Source: World Economic Forum - Davos Summit. Full article can be found here